How Do You Live Stream
Check our calculator online to guide you about the price. Learn More
Technical Specifications. The StreamingFilz audio/video platform is compatible with most typical computer setups. Here, you will find a comprehensive checklist. Read More
Live Streaming Video Camera Compatible List
Live Streaming Video Camera Compatible List StreamingFilz supports any video cameras that can get a signal into an encoder. Read More
How do I see my bandwidth?
How do I see my bandwidth? You can see your bandwidth and disk space directly in your account dashboard. Read More
What is bandwidth?
What is Bandwidth? Bandwidth is a rate of data transfer, generally a metric of how much data can be sen. Read More
Where can my videos be viewed?
You have a few options based on the addon you may have added to your account:
1. You can use the Embed code found under Media>Modify to add a video to your website.
2. Using the sharing form on the video player, via links to Email and Social Media.
3. You can also use the player preview in the modify media area of the media console.
4. If you have purchased the Roku addon you can also video your content on Roku devices
5. If you have purchased a CMS addon for both Roku and XBMC you can share your content on these devices.
Flash and Html5 Video Tester
The online app below will be a good starting point to see if your browser detects if Flash video is supported. In order to view Html5 videos, please check your browser here.
How long does it take to become familiar with our streaming platform?
Most people will take around 15-30 minutes to login into our media console and begin streaming. Additional time is required to setup your equipment to begin a live stream.
If you need to setup an encoder, please allow for additional time. Adobe Media Live Encoder can be downloaded free of charge and is relatively easy to configure. Using a different encoder will require additional setup time.
See our tutorials here.
Using the Media Console
Using OBS Live Encoder with StreamingFilz
Learn how to use OBS live encoder with StreamingFilz here.
Terms of Service
StreamingFilz Media Console
Learn how Streamfilz use media console here.